A COMFORTABLE CLEAN YOU CAN TRUST.
You trust Bailies Carpet Cleaning to clean your carpet. Why not trust us to clean your furniture as well? We understand that your furniture may be one of the biggest investments in your home. With that in mind, you can count on Bailie’s Carpet Cleaning expertise to get the job done right. Our trained technicians demonstrate furniture cleaning know-how with the same highly-effective hot-water extraction cleaning method we’ve been using on
It all begins with an on-site analysis of your furniture to determine the appropriate technique—especially for any problem areas. Then we use our specially formulated furniture cleaning agents to powerfully but safely clean your furniture. Our experts ensure that everything is done right—without damaging the fabric. The results speak for themselves: cleaner, longer wear and improved air quality. You’ll be rid of the dirt, dust and other pollutants that collect in the cracks and crevices of your upholstered and leather furniture. And you can take comfort in the fact that better care extends the life of your investment.
CLEAN | PROTECT | PRESERVE
We can deodorize and protect your furniture after every cleaning, just as we do with our carpet cleaning services. Our experts spray the protector on your furniture to create an invisible barrier around the fibers. This improves resistance to dry soil, water-based stains, and daily wear and tear. We can also apply a deodorizer that neutralizes odors by eliminating them at their source. After every furniture-cleaning, a fresh, clean scent prevails, and your furniture continues to look great year after year.
Upholstery Cleaning ($99.00 minimum)
Regular size sofa $129.00
Love seat $65.00
If not treated properly, the odor from pet accidents can travel through the entire home and impact your health and your happiness. The smell emitted from an accident area also often leads to repeat incidents in the same area until it is properly eliminated.
Pet urine in the carpet not only leaves an unsightly stain and an unpleasant odor, but it penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the carpet and the floor underneath. That’s why it can require specialized cleaning, well beyond just a simple cleaning and treating. The longer an incident goes untreated, the more likely the urine odor is to permeate deeper and deeper into floors, walls and even the framework and foundation of the home. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. To help rid your home of the smells caused by pet urine, Bailies Carpet Cleaning applies P.U.R.T. – specially designed to eliminate pet urine odors at their source. While most cleanings only
Urine treatment for odor $20.00 per room
Carpet spot and stain remover called stain eraser is $12.00 per can
TILE AND GROUT
PROFESSIONAL TILE & GROUT CLEANING SERVICES
Any home with tile needs regular cleaning and maintenance to keep it looking as attractive as the day the tiling was installed. Tile cleaning is fairly simple, it’s the grout in between that often presents a problem. Grout is porous, easily collecting dirt, grime
The Bailies® Clean team sees some of the worst cases of dirty grout and tile, which is why we’ve developed a six-step tile and grout cleaning process. This process can be used on a variety of tile, including ceramic and porcelain, and is ideal for kitchen and bathroom floors, showers, countertops, entranceways
Professional Tile Cleaning: Saves Time and Hassle
CLICK FOR MORE
It takes time and elbow grease to clean discolored grout and tile. With our busy lives, we often only have time for a quick floor sweep and a hurried swipe with a rag across the countertops. A professional tile and grout cleaning offers the deep cleaning you don’t have time to tackle.
Spots and stains are targeted, pre-treated and removed plus a high-pressure cleaning technique is used for grime and ground-in soil. All baseboards and corners are cleaned carefully – no crumbs or dust bunnies left behind. A professional tile cleaning includes a full drying process as well as sealing the grout lines to help keep dirt from accumulating.
Importance of Clean Grout
Grout is a porous material that easily stains. In rooms that see high humidity/moisture (like the bathroom), grout can develop mildew and bacteria. Have you ever seen a pinkish-red film on your bathroom grout? This is the bacteria Serratia marcescens and is typically found in showers. It can be removed with a general household cleaner that contains chlorine bleach.
Safety Tip: If you opt to use this cleaning method be sure it’s safe for your tiles, wear gloves, rinse thoroughly and only use a bleach cleaner in a well-ventilated room.
You can help prevent the growth of the ‘pink’ bacteria by wiping dry your shower tiles, countertops and any other affected area after each use. The bacteria
In Between Professional Cleanings
Keep your tile and grout looking fantastic in between professional cleanings with a baking soda/white vinegar paste. Mix a 1:1 ratio of baking soda and white vinegar. Scrub the grout with the paste and a bristled brush. Never use metal bristles or you may damage your grout and beautiful tile. Keep tile clean by following the manufacturer’s suggested cleaning techniques. Always wipe up spills as soon as possible to prevent/reduce staining.
If it’s time to restore the beauty of a home’s older tile or you’re in need of some tile and grout cleaning help, it’s best to call in the professionals. You’ll save time, hassle and won’t have to worry about potential damage to the tile because the Bailies Clean professionals have the experience and right equipment to handle even the toughest jobs. We even offer certified green tile and grout cleaning products featuring the Environmental Choice and Green Seal.
Tile cleaning $1.00 per sq ft
Jobs priced on site
Area and Oriental rugs are a beautiful addition to any home. Like well-placed wall decor or fine paintings, they contribute to the overall character and complete the furnishing of a well-decorated room. Unlike wall decor, however, they usually receive a fair amount of traffic. Similar to carpets and upholstered furniture, area rugs act as air filters for the home, trapping dirt, allergens
Bailie’s professionals are trained to clean all types of rugs, from Oriental to Persian. We use specialized tools and equipment designed for whatever kind of rug you have, including synthetic, wool, cotton, silk and many other types. Our effective, yet gentle, area rug cleaning and drying process
Free pick up and delivery
$2.00 per Sq ft.
Teflon protectant 1/2 the price of the room.
NOTES ON OUR SERVICES
- Carpet cleaning 30 cents per Sq ft example 12x12 rooms 43.00 with 100.00
min . Upholstery cleaningreg.size sofa 120.00 love seat 65.00 chairs 55.00 also has a 99.00 min.
- Tile cleaning 1.00 per ft jobs priced on site.
Orentialand area rug cleaning free pick up and delivery 2.00 per Sq ft. Teflon protectant 1/2 the price of room.
- Urine treatment for odor 20.00 per room, carpet spot and stain remover called stain eraser is 12.00 per
- Pre-spray-We put down a pre-treating solution and allow it to set to help loosen stains
- Steam cleaning – Our equipment is powerful enough to separate the physical stain from your carpet so it
is cleanand sanitary. Pressure and heat are regulated to prevent over wetting. Also helps improve air quality by removing pollens, pollutants, and other foreign elements from the carpet.
- Dry strokes – which are multiple passes using our powerful suction to remove as much moisture as possible and allow your carpet to dry faster. Small fans are used in certain instances to ensure drying.
- Post clean spot treatment – some stains may require an additional treatment after the clean.
- Protectant applied – an optional service with an additional charge but highly recommended– Most carpet has protectant added in when being made at the manufacturer, however, it is removed with normal wear and needs to be put back on. The time frame of protectant lasting depends on your lifestyle; i.e. do you have pets, kids, or little traffic. Protectant helps lengthen the time between your cleaning and makes cleaning up spills easier. Protectant fills the extra dye sites in a fiber and helps to keep dyes from spills from penetrating the carpet fiber. It also resists dry soil and allows less soil to bond to the carpet, therefore, making it easier to clean up. It also extends the life of your carpet, saving you thousands in replacement costs. Our protectant comes with a 6-month warranty. If anything is spilled on your carpet within 6 months, we take care of it at no charge. Some restrictions apply (such as normal wear, pet, flood, fire, etc. ) Ask your pro for more details.
- Final walk through – We don’t leave until you are happy! Your technician will walk with you to ensure your satisfaction with our work. After completion, you are given a satisfaction survey, a carpet care tips guide, and a goody bag that includes a complimentary bottle of stain remover.